Skin tightening can be approached in several different ways today.
Some of the most effective skin tightening treatments include:
An IPL treatment uses the power of broadband light to improve the appearance of sun spots, rosacea, age spots, and skin texture. The treatment can also be used for hair removal, photo rejuvenation, as well as to alleviate dermatologic diseases like acne. With IPL You will probably see instant results and feel tighter skin. However, the reproduction of your collagen normally takes 2 or 3 months, so you will continue to see improvements after your treatment. More than one session are always recommended.
–Radiofrequency Tripolar legend Skin tightening
Micro-needling techniques are a great option if you want to gain volume, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and tighten the skin in your face by using your body’s natural resources. SoCal Lazer & Medi-Spa carries the Pollogen Legend+ system, which combines radiofrequency technology and micro-pins to stimulate small muscles and tissue fibers in your face. Once your tissue and muscles are stimulated, your body produces more collagen and elastin. That will increase the elasticity of your skin, adding volume, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The procedure is quick — it usually only takes 30 minutes — there’s very limited discomfort, and no downtime.
–Erbium Laser: Skin resurfacing with Erbium Yag is one of the treatment of choice for patients wanting to achieve dramatic improvement in the appearance of the skin with minimal downtime.
Erbium laser resurfacing is designed to remove surface-level and moderately deep lines and wrinkles on the face, hands, neck, or chest. This laser causes fewer side effects — such as swelling, bruising, and redness — so your recovery time should be faster than with CO2 laser resurfacing.
The procedure improves lines and wrinkles on the face, neck, chest and hands. Because this laser also stimulates collagen production to tighten and smooth the skin, erbium treatments give silky, more even, younger-looking skin with a short recovery
–PRP (Protein Rich Plasma):
Here’s how PRP works:
- Dr. Ayoub and his team draw a small amount of blood from your body, which is placed into a centrifuge to separate out the platelets.
- Next, they mix the platelet concentrate back into your plasma, creating a concentrate that’s five to 10 times richer in platelets than your normal blood.
- Finally, they injects the platelet concentrate into the area that’s being treated (face, neck, chest, hands, or scalp)
Platelets contain hundred of proteins, or growth factors, which help healing and hair growth and by using a concentrate, your body benefits from a faster, more intense healing response.
The end result of combining a micro-needling with PRP will maximize your results.
–Pico Laser: Fractional for skin revitalization and collagen stimulation:
- Great for all skin types- Skin revitalization treatments. With the Picosecond we are only on the skin for a short period of time to help prevent any extra heat. 3 treatments a month apart for pigmented lesions. This is a grand slam for melasma patients.
- No downtime- a little red post treatment- topical numbing typically used and chiller- ability to do 10pulses per second and treat a full face in 7-10minutes
–Carbon Facials, and more
–Skin Care: ZO Skin Health
What are the benefits of Laser, chemical, or mechanical Resurfacing:
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Correction of age-related flaws
- Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines
- Tightens the skin
- Makes the skin more amenable to serums and nutrients
- Boosts collagen production
- Corrects enlarged pores
- Reduces blood vessels
- Safe and effective
- Long-lasting results
- Improved self-confidence
For more questions call us at SoCal Lazer & Medi-Spa in Huntington Beach, California, and we will help you schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our providers.